Thank you for showing your interest in Kinetic Rehabilitation + Performance. We believe we have assembled a team of exceptional Allied Health providers who bring a vast wealth of knowledge and experience to Adelaide’s Eastern suburbs. Kinetic Rehabilitation + Performance was founded in 2013 by Wahib Joubeir, a highly-motivated, titled Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, who has over 10 years clinical experience working in both Private Practice and as a Clinical Educator for the University of South Australia’s Undergraduate & Post-Graduate programs.
Kinetic Rehabilitation + Performance is committed to always providing the highest quality care to all of its patients, utilising the bio-psychosocial model of patient-centred care, and ensuring an evidence-based approach to achieve optimal patient satisfaction and outcomes.
1. We understand our priority must be patient-focused. While we strive to be innovative and creative, we aim to deliver exceptional, standardised service every time that exceeds expectations.
2. We understand we play a key role in the local community, and will aim to offer all of its members the same level of elite care and attention to detail.
3. We understand the importance of growth & development for our staff, and will ensure they have access to the latest information and be mentored along the way.
4. We understand the landscape in health care is forever changing. We will be committed and accountable in continuing our search to finding a better way.
5. We understand that creating a positive environment requires a friendly, warm and exciting culture. We will be looking to always build open and honest relationships with our clients and referral sources.