PSYCHOLOGY SERVICESKinetic RP
Maria is available on Wednesdays 8am – 6pm. Her services include:
• Chronic illness
• Developing wellness and using hypnosis to change behaviours
• She works with adults and adolescents
• Maria has many years’ experience with Insurance bodies, such as Workcover and Allianz. She has an eclectic approach to treatment and believes in working with other professionals to assist clients to develop resilience and become both life and work ready.
• Her professional interests are: pain management, post-accident trauma, mood disorders, anxiety and phobias.
• Maria is a registered provider of Medicare services. Speak to your GP about a Mental Health Care Plan through Medicare.
Chanelle is available on Tuesdays from 8am – 6pm. She is a Registered Psychologist who specialises in Autism Spectrum Disorders. She provides support to children, adolescents, young adults and their families. She can assist with:
• Social skills
• Learning difficulties
• Behaviour management
• Toilet training
• Eating and sleeping
• She is also experienced in the treatment of anxiety and depression in children and adolescents
• Educational (learning difficulties) and cognitive (IQ) testing